Wow..
Did you guys hear about how someone in Norway threw a lolipop at David Bowie's eye and it got lodged in between his eye and eyelid during a concert?
He got mad, but then calmed down and played an extra long and exceptionally good concert...
Printable View
Wow..
Did you guys hear about how someone in Norway threw a lolipop at David Bowie's eye and it got lodged in between his eye and eyelid during a concert?
He got mad, but then calmed down and played an extra long and exceptionally good concert...
LMAO you know, but sorry for him! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
OHHHHH!!!!!! i have a thing for eyes, ahhrgh >< agh image in head image in head #_#
lol, pwned.
lol uber pwned, by a blowpop XP
David Bowie is pretty cool, I only have two of his albums, Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and Aladin Sane, both are very good.
ive only heard David Bowie on Conan O Brien cuz Conan seems to be a fan of his lol David came by as a guest and did a show
YEah its nice Rock Music...
Can I advertise myself?? On a Bus trip, I heard LP's Meteora album, and I was really board... Then, I started to wrote down Easier to Run's text on a Papercut (also a famous LP song from the album "Hybrid Theory"), and I've translated it to Hungary without a dictionary. Am I cool or what?? OK, this was too high-blown, if you know what I mean, but I had to tell someone!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>
Okay, forget what I wrote there! It was waaaaaay too high-blown! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] lol
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>